Samstag, 11. Juli 2009

Hanging around at home


The people behind the project ‘hanging around’ are not only searching for photos with the motive of hanging around outside but also inside, in private rooms. Sadly, none of my friends allowed me to use a picture of him or her hanging around at home for my blog, as this is something more intimate than hanging around in public. The reasons my friends named for forbidding me to use their pictures were things like “My hair is a mess!”, “Looks like I have a double chin in this posture on the couch” or “I’m wearing my pajamas on that picture!”. Although I cannot show you the pictures, I am sure you might agree that hanging around at home is often more relaxing and comfortable than hanging around outside as you do not have to fear what strangers might think of you. Fortunately, my cat did not mind to be photographed while she was hanging around in her special private place. She does not look much different from my family and friends when they are hanging around at home ;)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen